This style of walking package provides a daily adventure. The excitement of setting off on a journey to find your next destination has a great appeal to many.
We have the local knowledge and experience, to make sure you receive the best walking routes possible encompassing the wealth of history, beauty and the abundance of natural wildlife available to view in the local area.
This is ideal for walkers who prefer:
- completing a journey and following paths with a set destination to reach by the end of each day
- not to carry their heavy luggage each day
- a car free holiday
- self-guided walks
- to be able to have a rest day planned at a certain locations
- to make the most of seeing an area and the best locations within a certain time frame
*Part of this package includes luggage transported to your next accommodation.
All the walks we have selected are on public rights of way with a mixture of paths, tracks and trails. These walks will lead you down country lanes, farm land and woodland, so you really capture the rugged beauty of this countryside. We don’t like walking on the main roads, so avoid making you walk or cross them where possible.
It’s your holiday and we want to make sure you make the most of it. We will tailor the days walking to suit your needs. We offer half day walks 3-5miles and full day walks, anything from 7-12 miles, depending on how adventurous you feel.
We also encourage that you take a rest day, morning or afternoon to explore the rich history of the area, plus discover the fantastic array of food producers we have in the area. With our knowledge we can provide fantastic recommendations. Just let us know your interests at the enquiry stage and we will plan the rest for you.
We offer 3-5 night itineraries throughout the year and we don’t have scheduled or fixed dates for your holidays. The dates are set around you and the availability of the accommodation providers.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation in a handpicked local B&B, hotel or country inn with en-suite or private facilities
- A hearty Welsh breakfast to get you ready for the day
- Luggage transfers to your next accommodation
- Specialised local knowledge
- Flexible, self-guided itineraries specifically tailored to your requirements
- Walking pack with trail guide, easy to navigate daily route maps, giving detailed directions
- Information on the local towns and the history of the area
- Seasonal nature guide with information of the flora & fauna in the area
- Map case
- We are locally based, so we can assist you with 24hr support