Beginners Photography Course, Saturday 4th April- Tuesday 7th April 2020
This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone who has a camera and would like to learn how to use it properly and not just use the auto setting!
VIP Wales will transport & guide you to the best locations where local photographer, Tez Marsden, will teach you how to use your digital camera in a variety of settings over the two days, as we explore this magnificent area. At the end of each day, Tez will run through the skills you have learnt and show you how to edit your work, if required.
By the end of this course you will be competent with your camera and produce fantastic pictures.
Your accommodation for this wonderful package is at the fabulous The Old Vicarage House & Huts in Moylegrove. Included is 3 nights B&B with a two course dinner each evening and packed lunches for your two days out taking photos in this picturesque area.
All you need to remember is your camera and walking boots, we've got the rest covered!
Photography Course Itinerary
- Saturday 4th April, arrival and settle into accommodation. Evening 2 course meal
- Sunday 5th April, 10am-4pm full day tuition at a local coastal setting. Evening 2 course meal
- Monday 6th April, 10am-4pm full day tuition further developing your camera skills from the previous day in a woodland setting. Evening 2 course meal
- Tuesday 7th April, breakfast at leisure. You will be leaving Pembrokeshire with new found skills, memories, friends, amazing pictures and a strong urge to return to take more!
*Schedules and photography locations are subject to change and may vary depending on weather conditions.
- The photography workshop will be a mixture of theory and practical.
- You will gain an understanding of your camera, controls and its settings for you to use them in a more creative way.
- You will also learn about improving the composition of your photographs with different techniques.
- We will also look at using light to the best effect as well photographing at different times of the day and the year.
- You will leave with improved photography skills and the confidence go out and shoot great photographs.
To reserve a place, please call 07496 057269 or email email@example.com