Make the most of your walking holiday from a base, your home to home while you’re in Pembrokeshire. Turn up, unpack your bags, and unwind in one of our hand-picked B&Bs and hotels. Each one is a gem.
The Stay, Relax & Explore option is an ideal choice for self-guided walkers who prefer:
– A single base from which to explore local landscapes and views.
– Shorter walks with the option of being able to go back to the comfort of their room at any time.
– A slower-paced walking experience that offers the opportunity to really get to know their holiday location.
– Going car-free.
We will tailor each day’s walking to your needs. You can choose from half day walks (three to five miles), full day walks (from seven to 12 miles), or a mix of days and half-days.
When you’re planning your holiday it’s also worth adding in a rest day, or half-day. That way you have time to really get to know Pembrokeshire whatever your interests might be, from learning about the area’s distinctive heritage and culture, or sampling the excellent range of local food and drink.
Let us know what you’re interested in when you get in touch. We can come up with fantastic recommendations.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation in a handpicked local B&B, hotel or country inn with en-suite or private facilities
- A hearty Welsh breakfast to get you ready for the day
- Specialised local knowledge
- Flexible, self-guided itineraries specifically tailored to your requirements
- Walking pack with trail guide, easy to navigate daily route maps, giving detailed directions
- Information on the local towns and the history of the area
- Seasonal nature guide with information of the flora & fauna in the area
- Map case
- We are locally based, so we can assist you with 24hr support