Your daily adventure. Start each morning with the excitement of setting off on a journey to your next destination.
Our local knowledge and experience guarantee that your walking routes will take you to breath-taking views, and discover the unique history and culture of Pembrokeshire. And, while you’re walking we’ll transport your luggage on to your next B&B or hotel.
The Place to Place option is perfect for self-guided walkers who like to:
– Complete a day’s journey with a set destination to reach by the end of the day.
– Be freed from the hassle of carrying heavy luggage.
– Go car-free.
Our Place to Place routes use public rights of way that are a mixture of paths, tracks and trails. You’ll walk along country lanes, through farmland and woods, immersing you in the rugged beauty of the landscape. Nobody likes walking on main roads, so our routes have been designed to avoid them as much as possible.
We will tailor each day’s walking to suit your needs. We offer half day walks (three to five miles) and full day walks – that’s anything from seven to 12 miles. Choose what suits you best.
We recommend that you award yourself at least one rest day (or half day) along the way. It will give you the chance to discover more of what Pembrokeshire has to offer, such as the fantastic range of local food and drink. We can provide fantastic recommendations; just let us know what you’re interested in at the enquiry stage.
We offer three to five-night itineraries throughout the year, and there are no scheduled or fixed dates for our holidays. Your holiday dates will be arranged to suit your diary, and the availability of the accommodation.
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation in a handpicked local B&B, hotel or country inn with en-suite or private facilities
- A hearty Welsh breakfast to get you ready for the day
- Luggage transfers to your next accommodation
- Specialised local knowledge
- Flexible, self-guided itineraries specifically tailored to your requirements
- Walking pack with trail guide, easy to navigate daily route maps, giving detailed directions
- Information on the local towns and the history of the area
- Seasonal nature guide with information of the flora & fauna in the area
- Map case
- We are locally based, so we can assist you with 24hr support